The mission of the Alaska and Polar Regions Collections & Archives (APRCA) is to acquire, preserve, and provide access to materials that document the past and present of Alaska and the polar regions.
For information on ordering archival images, see Order Photos.
To search the Manuscript and Photograph holdings, see the Archives catalog.
The Alaska and Polar Regions Collections & Archives department is providing limited services. This is subject to change without notice. Responses to calls and emails will likely take longer than usual.
The Archives Reading Room is open solely to UAF students, staff, and faculty by appointment. Contact Archivist Rachel Cohen by email to schedule an appointment: firstname.lastname@example.org
For assistance from other Archives units, please contact the curators directly:
- Books, Periodicals, Rare Books and Rare Maps - Katherine Arndt (email@example.com)
- Oral History & Project Jukebox - Leslie McCartney (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Alaska Film Archives - Angela Schmidt (email@example.com)
- Alaska Native Language Archive (ANLA) - Anna Berge (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- University Archives, Historical Manuscripts, Historical Photographs - Rachel Cohen (email@example.com)